Birchip Historical Museum is located in the former courthouse and features displays with small farming artefacts, domestic and household utensils, sport, music and leisure items and war memorials. A family research service is available with and extensive range of newspaper and photo archives.
The Birchip History Museum is situated in the old Court House, built in 1914. This building was also the residence of the clerk of courts for several years.
The museum is open on request for individual enjoyment or group tours. Contact Elaine 5492 2691 or Dorothy 5399 0564 to organise a tour.
Things to see: